Mono PERC Modules
Monocrystalline cells (Mono) are manufactured from single silicon crystal. They have high efficiency,
better low light performance and long life span owing to the fact that they are made from high quality
silicon crystals.They are simple to manufacture, cost-effective and produces less wastage
60 cell module power output: 295 – 315 Wp | 72 cell module power output: 365 – 390 Wp |
Modules with low temperature coefficient, high fill factor, excellent low light irradiance performance |
10% higher power output compared to industry average modules | Higher performance at longer
wavelengths of light (1100 – 1200 mm)
- Designed with new generation PERC Technology
High Performance Solar PV Modules.
- Highest Module Efficiency as Per International Benchmark
- Constant Power during Discharge
- Positive Power Tolerance 0 to 5W Of Each Module
- Modules Binned by Current for Increasing System Performance.
- PID Resistant Modules for Long Reliability.
- Heavy Wind, Snow Loads Mist, Ammonia Resistant Modules
- Manufactured on 100% automated line using state-of-the-art module manufacturing technology.
- Higher specific Energy Yield (Kwh/Kwp) due to superior cell and module engineering leading to Lower LCOE. Best suited for Utility Scale Power Plants
- 365WP Modules with 7% higher energy output than Industry Average modules